Monday, April 10, 2017

Top 5 Study Abroad & Travel Apps

Hi everyone - long time, no post! I thought I'd get back into the swing of blogging because I will be heading abroad again in the fall (huge shout out to my parents for supporting my love of not spending more than 6 consecutive months in the US lol). I'll be spending my fall semester studying European Business Strategy in Copenhagen, Denmark and I couldn't be more excited! Get ready for more adventures abroad coming soon.

In the meantime, since a lot of my friends will be studying abroad for the first time next semester, I figured I could share some of my ~wisdom~ with them as they prepare for their own adventures! To start, I've compiled a few of my favorite apps I used during my time in London - almost all of which I still use now. There are obviously so many travel-related apps and websites out there, but if I could only choose five, these would be my picks:


It's great to be back on the blog again - keep an eye out for more posts like these to come! 

1 comment:

  1. Great post!! I'm going abroad soon and I will be sure to use these tips! Thank you!

    -your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete